Dianna Baros the editor and founder of TheBudgetBabe.com is coming to dinner!
Since 2007, Dianna aka “The Budget Babe” has been helping readers live “fab without a fortune”, from finding the best jeans on a budget to getting the latest celebrity and designer looks for less. Prior to launching TheBudgetBabe.com, Dianna spent nearly 6 years producing content for Oprah.com at Harpo Studios in Chicago, Illinois. She currently resides in Connecticut with her boyfriend and their boxer, happy to be a train ride away from New York City, where she regularly travels to cover fashion events including Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week.
1. What are your favorite types of videos to stream?
Fashion shows, of course!
2. What is your favorite fast song to belt out when dancing?
Right now, it’s Lights by Ellie Goulding
3. What is the one thing you’d like to speed up in your life?
The train ride from my town in Connecticut to New York City, each time I have a meeting or appointment it’s a two-hour trek each way.
4. What most irritates you when you have to wait?
Probably the fact that each time you wait, you’re forced to reflect on your own level of patience (or lack thereof).
6. What happened this past week that you are most thankful for?
We’ve had a crazy heatwave, so I’m really thankful for the cold-front that moved in last night. Relief at last!